VOS IZ NEIAS

VOS IZ NEIAS Breaking news and community news that might be to your curiosity as it happens, before you get it from your news source.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ellenville, NY - Woman Suing The Nevele Resort Hotel

Ellenville, NY - A Chicago booking agent and her husband are suing the 700-room Catskills Resort Nevele Grande for $20 million, saying her body and mind were scarred after she suffered some 500 bedbug bites while staying at the hotel last summer.
Leslie Fox, 54, said she and husband Stephen Cohen noticed the lesions when she got up after their third night there.
"I was horrified to see all of those bites all over my body," Fox said. "I became very upset and alarmed. I was miserable. My skin felt as if it was on fire and I wanted to tear it off."
Joe O'Connor, a lawyer for the resort, said he and his client had not seen the lawsuit so he could not comment. But he said the hotel has ongoing treatment and inspection by pest control companies that will certify the Nevele is bug-free.
O'Connor also said he had contacted the lawyer who filed the suit and was "trying to work things out."

Fox and Cohen were treated at Ellenville Hospital, Fox's severe reaction to the bites were apparently the result of an allergy and she is still undergoing treatment, they said.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    uh - when I was there last year I got 16 mossquito bites- that's it I'm suing for 500 million dollars ( by the way I'm just wondering who counted the bites on her body.)

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the bed bug doctor at ellenville counted them . The doc has a BIG DOT on her forhead , you can miss it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free hit counters
Verizon ISP DSL Services