VOS IZ NEIAS

VOS IZ NEIAS Breaking news and community news that might be to your curiosity as it happens, before you get it from your news source.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Brooklyn, NY - Hitler Teen Joins Protest of Self

Brooklyn, NY - Students and parents at the Leon M. Goldstein High School where a teen was removed from class for dressing as Adolf Hitler on Halloween marched in protest of the costume - and they were joined by the teen.

Walter Petryk, 16, and his parents strolled with about 50 people from the Leon M. Goldstein HS community to the nearby Holocaust Memorial Park. "They called it a walk of tolerance and respect, so I figured I would go and show my tolerance and respect for other people's views of my costume," Petryk said.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sick child. needs help

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol! keep it up Mark, I use your humor for my mikva to keep my clients laughing, I need the waves to help my old filter chug along.

    That's why I don't want your humor to be hateful, because it causes my clients to clog my filter with brechotz.

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm curious to know what "Mark Levin" and "nynjbuff" look like.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free hit counters
Verizon ISP DSL Services