VOS IZ NEIAS

VOS IZ NEIAS Breaking news and community news that might be to your curiosity as it happens, before you get it from your news source.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Belgrade - US Citizen Responsible for Anti-Semitic Attack

Belgrade - A US citizen has reported to police claiming he was responsible for the anti-Semitic incident in Belgrade.
The US citizen has reported to police since in his words, his conscience does not allow him for the event to be blown out of proportion, since he “did not beat, but hit Yariv Avram”, after Avram allegedly pinched him.
The unidentified US citizen will be charged for causing light bodily harm.

Bojana Petković and Yariv Avram were beaten by hooligans wearing Nazi t-shirts and singing Nazi songs, and police present at the concert held at Belgrade’s Tašmajdan stadium have done nothing to locate the perpetrators.

The Israeli citizen said that instead of entering the stadium, have ran into a group of skinheads on the stairs. “They surrounded us singing ‘Auschwitz’ to me. They yelled at me that I am a bloody Jew and asked me whether I knew what my country did to theirs. They shouted: go to Germany. Then my friend stepped in and we started running, but they caught up with us and started beating us with all their might. They hit me on the head, one of them hit my eye. They hit my friend too. It was horrible”, Yariv Avram recounted.
“We started running, but they surrounded us again and started beating us. Yariv was hit on the head and body, and they kicked me around. We somehow managed to reach the police”, Bojana Petković said. Yariv Avram now has a stitched forehead, while his friend is covered in bruises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free hit counters
Verizon ISP DSL Services