VOS IZ NEIAS

VOS IZ NEIAS Breaking news and community news that might be to your curiosity as it happens, before you get it from your news source.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Moscow - Synagogue Attacker Realizes His Mistake

Moscow - The Moscow City Court will hand down its second sentence to Alexander Koptsev on September 15.

Koptsev stands accused of stabbing nine people at a synagogue on Bolshaya Bronnaya Street, Moscow, on January 11, 2006.
Now before his second sentence, he made his final statement and said that he had "realized his mistake." "I sincerely regret that I injured the complainants and made their relatives suffer," he said. "The rage and hatred growing from day to day carried me away from reality and dimmed my reason. This is the only explanation I can give for my behavior," he said.

The prosecutor is calling for Koptsev to be sentenced to 16 years imprisonment.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh so now everything is OK...

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nebach!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free hit counters
Verizon ISP DSL Services