VOS IZ NEIAS

VOS IZ NEIAS Breaking news and community news that might be to your curiosity as it happens, before you get it from your news source.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Brooklyn, NY - Caretaker of Jewish Cemetery Disrespecting Graves

Washington Jewish Cemetery 11/17/06


Brooklyn, NY - A man was outraged to see a cemetery caretaker urinating on his grandmother's grave, he said.

Itomor Khaimov, 28, was near his home, walking by his grandmother Sonya Khanukhova at Washington Jewish Cemetery in Bensonhurst. As he approached the gravesite, he saw that James Scott, 80, was relieving himself in a vase on Khanukhova's grave, the Brooklyn man said.
Khaimov shouted, what are you doing? Do you realize this is my grandmother's grave?' Khaimov recounted. "He said, 'I'm an old man, I can't hold it.'
As Khaimov confronted him, Scott swung at him with a rake, hitting him on the head. He went to nearby Maimonides Hospital where he was treated and released after the Nov. 1 incident. Then he called 911, cops arrested Scott and charged him with second-degree assault, menacing, and criminal possession of a weapon: the rake.

But Scott said, "It's a pack of lies. I never hit the guy, and I am certain I did not urinate on the grave," Scott, who was born in Jamaica, claimed he is part Jewish. "I would never disrespect my bloodline," he said. "I have respect for my race and all races."

1 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know the person who is making this claim. The community should know he is a fake and just trying to make a quick buck, whoever does not believe me just check his rap sheet he has had run ins with the law before and yes he has been arrested before with the help of the Boro Park Shomrim just ask the 66 pct. it is a shame that he is latting it out on a inocent person this time

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free hit counters
Verizon ISP DSL Services