VOS IZ NEIAS

VOS IZ NEIAS Breaking news and community news that might be to your curiosity as it happens, before you get it from your news source.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sydney, Australia - Robbery at Gunpoint

Sydney, Australia - Police are searching for a group of people who robbed two men at gunpoint in Ruschcutters Bay.

The two men, who are Jewish said, they were walking home just before 3am when they heard someone calling them from inside a vehicle.
In the vehicle - a black SUV - were two men and three women asking them for directions. “I went to the car first as I didn’t think anything of it,” one of the men told police, the driver pulled out a firearm and demanded money. “They were quite aggressive, yelling at us, so I refused to give him my wallet. That’s when I realised it was serious as he put a gun to my chest and I put my hands in the air,” that's when they handed over their wallets before the vehicle, which was stolen, and the vehicle sped off.
“They first went up a dead-end street and while they were trying to turn around, I rang the police and gave them their licence number and their descriptions. The police were great, they were there two minutes later.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
free hit counters
Verizon ISP DSL Services